Is Cuckolding Common?
FemDom/Hotwife/Cuckold relationships are becoming more and more common, particularly now that women have surpassed men in education (there is already a 60/40 split in favor of women regarding college degrees) and in the workplace (more and more higher income jobs are majority female). And beyond that, we all know where the culture’s going. It’s going FemDom. Just look around you.
When you think about it, it’s really just about female empowerment and women getting what they want and now having the power and resources to get it. Men are just going to have to get used to that. Younger men already do, and accept it. It’s older men over 40 that are having a harder time with it.
I think, for example, that in 10-15 years time, there will pretty much be no such thing as a 35 year old man with a virgin ass. Somewhere along the line a women will have taken him with a strap-on, and for perhaps 30-50% of men it will just be a normal and regular part of their sexual experience.
Ask yourself: what do women want when they can have whatever they want? Love, trust, emotional bonding, stability, financial success, fun, excitement, family, companionship, and lots of great sex! More and more women, though, are starting to realize and understand that it’s really difficult and perhaps unrealistic to expect to get and enjoy all of that with just one man; it’s possible, but just unlikely.
Which is where cuckolding comes in, often with a delicious FemDom twist, as in my marriage. My husband is probably 80% of the man I need and want in my life; my bulls give me the other 20% that he can’t. And then I’m a happy girl! I choose both.
And so is cuckolding common? I don’t think so. Not yet, not open cuckolding anyway. I think it’s still rather rare, but it’s becoming more and more common as women feel and exercise their power and their natural authority in relationships.
I think cuckolding is still mostly under the radar screen. But from my interactions with women in their early to mid 20s (and I deal with a lot of them in connection with my job), I think that probably more then half of them will ultimately end up in a hotwife/cuckold relationship.
Why are your female co-workers going from friendly to flirty? Probably because you’re getting good reviews from the white women you’ve been with. Word always gets around about good dick! Believe me, we all talk about that kind of stuff, married, single, or widowed! Good news… just like bad news… spreads fast!
So enjoy it!