The Hotwife/Cuckold Relationship: How to drive him crazy.
I absolutely love being a hotwife. One of the best parts for me is driving my husband insane with lust for me by giving him just the right blend of teasing and reassurance. Not only do I get the freedom and variety of choosing my own sexual partners, but I also get a husband who burns with desire for me.
For the purpose of this entry I’m going to use the term hotwife for any wife with permission to play, cuckoldress for a hotwife who emphasizes her dominance in the sexual relationship, huband for the hotwife’s primary partner (could easily be a fiance or boyfriend), and lover for the other sex partner who’s not the husband. I’ll use one asterisk* for things I use as a matter of routine because they’re awesome, and two asterisks** for things that are super extra hot, but shouldn’t be over-done because they’ll lose their impact if they are.
Here are some techniques I regularly use that I’ve found hotwives and cuckoldresses can use to make their encounters extra fun for their husbands and for themselves.
When Husband is Watching You with Another Man
- Eye Contact* - Nothing will arouse and tease your husband like strong eye contact with him. Eye contact says, “Look at me!” and makes it impossible for either of you to ignore or trivialize what’s going on. Eye contact can be gentle or fierce, depending on your style and the message you’re trying to send. I prefer to lock eyes for a long time, then wink or smile right before I look away. I like to lock eyes with my husband while I’m blowing my lover.
- Smile* - Smiling is both a tease and a reassurance. It says both, “Look how much fun I’m having!” and “Everything is OK.” I love to smile at him when I’m riding my lover cowgirl-style.
- Say Something* - You don’t have to jabber away, but it’s fun to say things now and then. I love dirty talk with my lover while my husband’s watching. I also like to interact with him, asking, “How are you liking the show?” or “Don’t you wish you were doing this?” I also encourage my lover to talk about how good everything feels and how much fun he’s having. Moaning, screaming, crying, laughing, giggling, etc. are all great things to do, too. It’s also cute to call you husband by terms of endearment like honey, baby, etc. when you’re being fucked by another man.
- Dress Up** - High heel shoes, lingerie, nicely done nails, and perfume all say, “I’m putting effort into looking fucking hot for my lover!” You husband will be aroused by your appearance and jealous of the effort to look good for another guy.
When Husband is Listening from Another Room
- Go Nuts* - Scream, cry, moan, laugh, beg, talk dirty, giggle, and slurp. Encourage your lover to slap your butt. These sounds will float through the closed door and to your husband’s ears, driving him wild with desire and jealousy.
- Emerge, then Vanish** - Take a break from fucking. Go out into the room where your husband is: hair a mess, makeup smeared. Have a glass of water. Say hi to your husband. Then, go back to the bedroom. Close the door. Lock it.
- Make a Movie** - Film your bedroom romp. Hook the camera in your room to the TV in the room where he’s sitting so he can watch live feed! He’ll be scratching at the door in no time.
When Husband is Not Around
- Call Him** - It’s fun to call him and put the phone on speaker phone while you’re getting railed. Then, husband can listen! Even more fun (for you cuckoldresses) is let your other guy call from his phone instead. It’s more humiliating.
- Texts* - Like above, but text dirty things. What you’re doing, feeling, etc. Have your other guy send husband dirty pics of what you’re doing.
- Get Caught** - I love having my husband walk in on me when he’s not expecting anything. Just make sure that you know he’d be OK with this, and that your lover is also OK with this. Some people don’t like surprises.
- Leave Evidence* - Your lingerie lying around the bed, sex toys on the nightstand, or a condom in the garbage all remind your husband of what you were doing in his absence.
- Make a Movie (pt. 2)* - Film your bedroom romp and leave the recording on the nightstand for him.
Advanced Techniques for Dominant Bitches
These next techniques are only for true cuckoldresses who have pushed the envelope and know the difference between what’s acceptable and what’s over-the-top. Only attempt these if your husband is aroused by humiliation, intimidation, extreme jealousy, etc. Even though my husband is a supremely confident guy who can take a lot of abuse, I still try to avoid being mean. Still, sometimes a little extra dominance lends nice spice to an encounter, and my husband has admitted liking the emotions it elicits.
- The Sharp Tongue* - Asking, “Why don’t you ever fuck me like this?” is a big hit to his ego. Once, in a rare moment of jealousy, my husband asked me “Are you almost done?” Riding high on my lover’s lap, I shot him a quick, dirty glance and disdainfully said, “Oh, I’m not done yet.” These verbal hits put him in his place. Using words like mate, breed, own, destroy, and steal cause husband to feel primeval pangs of fear. And, of course, nothing stings more than a simple laugh at his expense.
- The Open Hand** - During an impromptu romp with a guy at a party, my husband tried to cop a feel of my breasts. I slapped his hand away and gave him a little shove. Ouch! Striking shows hard dominance and pushing away is both physically and emotionally shocking. It says, “This is about me; go away!” You can also push your husband out of the bedroom and lock the door. He’ll love and hate it.
- The Alpha Male** - Have your lover be dominant with you and your husband. Be extra careful with this one, because if you don’t do your homework and pull this one off badly, you might have a two-man fistfight on your hands. Encourage your lover to engage in dirty talk of his own. Have him tell your husband what a slut his wife is being. Have him ask your husband, “Does she ever do this for you?” Have him use those sharp words: mate, own, etc. Let him brag about how hot the sex is. Have him ask how it feels to watch his wife owned by another guy. Encourage your lover to be extra rough with you: pulling hair, slapping your ass, choking, anal sex, etc. He can send texts to your husband about the things you do and say with him. I’ve even known some couples where the lover will manhandle the husband, push him around, or tie him up to watch. Very, very advanced stuff.
- Play the Field* - Go out to a bar or club with your husband and your lover. Behave in such a way that people observing are forced to ask themselves which man you’re there with. Err to the side of making them think your lover is the guy you’re going home with. It’s sexy to be the center of attention and will get your husband drooling. Caution: Don’t do this where there are people who know you guys from vanilla life. It’s not right, and it can backfire.
- Be the Slut* - Initiate sex. Wear extra-skanky clothes. Do things with your lover you rarely (if ever) do with your husband. Say things that would normally make you blush. Masturbate wildly while your lover fucks you. Wear a collar. Give your lover the leash. Insist on tasting your juices on his cock. Beg for anal. Tell him to spank you or pull your hair. Scream, thrash, tear at the sheets, and let your body shake. Give your lover a drooling, pornstar blowjob. Take a sloppy facial. Swallow his load. You might even find yourself falling into “sub space” to your lover if you let yourself really get carried away with this role. It’s a shit load of fun! Your husband will be literally straining at the leash and will later give you the fucking of a lifetime.
Whether you’re a hotwife or a cuckoldress, always remember that your ultimate loyalty is always with your husband. Do not do any of the above in anger, around the time of a fight, or in any circumstances where your relationship is unstable.
The above tips are not meant to be done in a linear progression: one set does not outrank the other. Pick and chose carefully, according to the limits of your relationship and the sincere interests of yourself and your husband. Never do anything that will truly hurt your husband. Just like with S&M, the point is pleasure through pain. Pleasure is the goal for both of you.
After any extra-marital encounter, no matter how respectful or vanilla it was, take time to sit and talk about what went on. What was hot about it? Did anything go too far? How is he feeling? What would he like to see / do next time? Say, “I love you.” Mean it. Have sex with him.