Giving Your Hubby a Punishment Spanking
Giving Your Hubby a Punishment Spanking
First and foremost, these are not playful. A Punishment Spanking (PS) is different than a maintenance spanking. PS is designed to hurt and hurt good, both at the time he gets them and for several days afterward. They are meant to be humiliating to him. He is to dread them. That is the only way to change his behavior.
They are also in no way sexual. I attend to his backside during a Punishment Spanking (PS), not his front side. That being said, follow these procedures and they will work for you.
I have divided PS into several categories listed below. Study both the actual meaning and the intent.
2. Accountability with certainty
PS’s are not randomly applied. He needs to know the rules and know he will be punished when they are broken. These are serious offences. Here are my current rules:
· Being disrespectful to me, or any other women
· Swearing or using foul language
· Failure to call when he will be late
· Lying, cheating, stealing
· Ignoring or forgetting household chores
· Completely disregarding a request I have made
· Doing naughty things without permission (strip clubs, pornography)
· Any unauthorized masturbation
· Failure to sexually satisfy me, failure to bring me to orgasm
Accountability with Certainty
I never let any breaking of the rules slide by. He knows with 100% certainty that if a rule is broken he will be having a PS. It is that simple.
Over time I have established exactly what will happen. The only variable is timing and that is totally up to me. There are times when I’ve received a bank statement in the mail that needs correction and I’ve called him home for lunch and given him a PS and then sent him back to work. Sometimes I wait until he gets home. Sometimes I send him off to work in the morning after a good PS. Timing is up to me, but I always try and keep it fairly close to the infraction.
Here are the elements of the Ritual I have established:
· My dress: When I tell him it’s time, I have full makeup on and I am fully dressed. No bra and panties or lingerie like I wear for some playful spankings. I may be in jeans and a T-shirt or a dress, or business work attire, but nothing revealing. Again, I am separating sex and punishment.
· His dress: When I tell him it is time, he must go immediately to the bedroom, undress completely and put on his special punishment panties. These are worn only for PS’s. They are completely sheer and allow me to see everything. These add greatly to his humiliation and I want him to be humiliated at the thought of being punished by his wife, a woman, for breaking a rule.
· First Corner Time: Again, without being told, once he is in his punishment panties he is go to our designated punishment corner. He knows to put his nose all the way in, keep his hands to his sides and refrain from even the slightest fidgeting regardless of how nervous he is. In our home, the punishment corner is in the living room.
· Last Corner Time: when I announce the PS is over, without being told, he is to pull his punishment panties back up (unless I have removed them), and get back into the corner as before. He is to remain there until I call him out. Under no circumstances is he to rub or touch his bottom.
I never deliver a PS over the knee. I want the intimacy to be between his bare bottom and the instrument. Maintenance spankings, on the other hand, are usually bare bottom, over the knee, and delivered by hand.
For PS, I never, ever tie him down in position. It is his responsibility to maintain the position until I release him. Failure to do so results in extras. Because of the way I deliver PS’s, I usually only use one position per PS, unless extras are required and then the extras may be in another position. Once he is in position I lower or completely remove his punishment panties.
Here are the positions:
· Standing with hands on head, legs together: feet must remain in place throughout with the heels down; hands must remain on head.
· Standing bent over with hands locked behind his knees: feet stay down, hands stay locked
· Lying on back with knees to chest, arms behind knees holding legs in position: he may not let go of his hands and cannot roll over
· Lying on stomach with pillows underneath pushing his bottom high and palms and face down on the bed: no rolling; palms and face must stay on bed
· Bent over the sofa or spanking bench: heels stay down and hands stay in appropriate position
· Hands on mantel with arms extended fully, feet spread wide: heels and hands must remain in position
· Kneeling on the seat of a chair facing the back with arms hugging the chair back: chest must stay against the chair back at all times
· On all 4’s, head up, back arched, bottom high, ankles crossed over one another.
As a PS technique, unlike other types of spankings, I rely totally on rapid-fire strokes without warm up that sting as opposed to bruise. I favor a lot of stinging strokes as opposed to a few extra-hard for several reasons. One, I don’t want him to be able to mentally “recover” from a swat and get ready for the next. Two, my target is from mid-bottom cheek to mid-thigh and wooden, plastic or other hard implements do not allow safe application in this complete target area.
Consequently, I use the cane and leather strap exclusively. Because of its ability to deliver 30 or so “pops” within, say, a 20 second timeframe, I use the cane for the PS. Sharp flicks of the wrist combined with the “whippy” nature of the cane are most effective at rapid-fire delivery. A one-minute caning, believe me, is a very effective PS! You can get it done and send him back to work in the one-hour lunch break. I use both striping as well as criss-cross patterns. I use the tawse exclusively for “extras”. The tawse has a different feel and will evoke quite a satisfactory reaction even on a well-caned bottom. Again, I do not count. He knows that when he feels the tawse it is because he has not accepted his punishment well and that the swats he has earned are directly for those infractions. Using just these two implements allows him to differentiate between the initial infraction and his ability to receive punishment effectively.
It’s over when I say so, period. I never, ever announce the number of swats or have him count. I deliver rapid-fire, non-stop pops to his bare bottom until I feel the lesson has been learned. If I have him count or announce a number, he can anticipate when the PS will stop. I do not want that to happen. I quickly build the sting; keep it going and am relentless in not stopping too soon. It also makes it difficult for him to hold position and I want that to be difficult for him.
Remember, even one minute of hard, swift pops does the trick. A PS that lasts, except for extras, 3-4 minutes is absolutely the maximum if you are doing it properly. Almost no one can stand it for that period of time. Also, there is never any warm-up. I get right at it.
I carefully observe the most sensitive areas and return to them often. I also never, ever break the skin, but there are always marks that will last several days.
· He must always hand-wash his punishment panties in the bathroom sink when I release him from the corner so that they are ready for the next PS. He is to do this without being told.
· Crying out: I expect it. If I’m doing my job, he will cry out. I never gag him. But there are exceptions: he cannot curse or use a 4-letter word, he cannot ask for mercy or beg me to ease up. “I’m sorry” in a non-pleading voice is acceptable as well as “Oh!” and “Oh my!” and the typical “Ouch!” I also do not mind if he cries out “That hurts,” because it is supposed to hurt.
· I always lock him up in a chastity device before a PS. I do not want to deal with the occasional erection and I do not want him thinking about sex. The tube stays locked on until the marks are gone, without fail. No exceptions.
· I expect bottom clenching and unclenching both during the PS and in the post-PS corner time. It is a natural reaction along with minimal bottom wiggling as long as the rest of the position is maintained. A “dancing bottom” is almost uncontrollable, is cute and I use it to add humiliation by saying things like: “That’s it, dance for the cane - wiggle your naughty bottom while I play a little tune on it.
· Anger: it has no place.
· Tears: these can happen, but I never stop a PS because of them nor do I continue to gain them. They are a nice touch, however.
· I expect contrition. At some point before he gets dressed, I expect to hear a sincere apology. I don’t hug him afterward, but prefer to leave him to his own thoughts.
I hope you find this information helpful. It has taken me years through trial-and-error to arrive at these procedures. The results speak for themselves. In the beginning my husband averaged a PS twice a week or so. He currently receives one about once every 6-8 weeks. Stick with your plan and you will get, eventually, a good little boy.